Travel friendly alternative to our original blendercleanser® liquid.
This travel-friendly alternative to the liquid blendercleanser® provides the same cleansing results and soothing lavender fragrance, along with a custom grid to dry beautyblender® and deep clean brushes.
What it does:
This cleanser supports the integrity of the blender as well as removes excess residue and germs for clean makeup application.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
How to Use:
- Wet beautyblender® or makeup brushes
- Rub beautyblender® or makeup brushes over the soap, creating a lather; repeat if necessary
- Gently squeeze beautyblender® or brushes and rinse again to remove any excess cleanser and water
- Set beautyblender® to dry on the custom grid.
- Deep clean brushes by placing the custom grid over the soap, wetting the brush and swishing it back and forth across grid to create a scrubbing lather. Rinse. Note: do not use the scrubbing process with beautyblender®, as it can damage the material.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Gylcerin, Coconut acid,Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetraspdoi, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.
Your order will ship anywhere in Australia for $8. Orders over $80 in Australia qualify for free ground shipping. You can also choose express shipping.
A tracking number will be emailed once the order leaves the warehouse.
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday leave the same day. Some exceptions can occur, particularly around sale times or if there is a query with your order.
Get more information about shipping rates and delivery times
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or gift, you may return your item or items under the terms of our Return Policy. [find out more..]