We process all orders as quickly as possible, and in most cases, the order will leave the same day it is placed (if before 12pm Australian Eastcoast time). if there are any delays we will endeavour to post out the following day.
If we have problems in processing your order, we will contact you by the email address supplied to us when you placed the order on our site. If you have not received any emails upon placing your order, (an order confirmation email and welcome email is always sent out) please check your junk or spam folder. If you still have no record of an email from us, please contact us immediately, as its possible the email address you used to register was mispelt and we are unable to contact you.
Orders are processed and shipped from Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 12pm Australian Eastern time will in most cases, ship the same or following day. The exception being public holidays, or promotions and sale events. Orders placed after 12pm Friday or during the weekend, will ship out on Monday.
Cancelling / Modifying Orders
To cancel or modify an order after the order has been placed, please contact us immediately and quote your order number.
Although we will do our best to cancel or modify your order, our ability to do so depends on when the order was placed, therefore we cannot make any guarantees.
If an item is missing from your parcel, we must be informed with 72 hours.
Please contact email@example.com or call us 02 4311 6044 to discuss further.
If an item is missing due to being backordered, we will contact you prior to shipping so you are aware
Crush Cosmetics Pty Ltd is not responsible for failure of delivery of an order by Australia Post or TOLL after dispatch. Return to Sender: All parcels returned to sender (Crush Cosmetics Pty Ltd) due to incorrect address supplied by the customer, Acceptance Refusal, or unclaimed from Post Office will incur a return fee. Customers who wish to have their parcel resent to them will need to pay a re-postage fee.
If you're waiting to receive your parcel and think it should have arrived by now:
- Note that delivery times are from the time your parcel is despatched, not from the time you place your order. Also "business days" means Monday to Friday and doesn't include public holidays. Delivery times are given as an indication only and may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please check with your local post office as it may be also be waiting for collection.
- If Toll was the chosen shipping method, you will have received a consignment number by email. You can track and trace your order through the Toll website.
- Australia Post eParcel and eParcel Express orders can be tracked on Australia Post's website.
- If your order contained nail polish products or is travelling to Northern Territory, Australia Post is used as the shipping method. Check at your local post office or mail centre as the parcel may be held there.
- If your order was delivered to your work, check with your colleagues and the mailroom as they may have collected the parcel on your behalf.
- Check to make sure the delivery address you provided was correct by logging in, clicking 'My Account' then viewing your order history.
If you have done all of the above and still haven't received your order, Contact us immediately with your order number and we’ll look into it for you. We rely on our carrier for delivery and are unable to offer any compensation for lost parcels, but will offer all reasonable assistance to locate any missing parcels.